Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are, (and update pics).

It's funny the intensity of the rivalry between Sophie and Noah, considering that they are actually so similar in their likes and dislikes. Here they are this afternoon watching "Where the Wild Things Are", while Nicolas and Sam (the other 'two of a kind') played with Legos at the kitchen table.

I've made a couple of additions to the boys' room walls. Sam asked me to put a Starcoin here:

...and a Goomba here:
Not bad for free-handing it!

Sophie has had what we like to call "the shark tooth phenomenon" going on for a while now. That means that several of her adult teeth had started to grow in, even though she hasn't lost the corresponding baby tooth. She finally lost the remaining top, front baby tooth tonight, and now I'm hoping that the adult tooth will shift and grow into the right spot. I definitely see braces in my kids' futures! :(