...except me! For so many reasons, I loathe springtime in southeastern Idaho. Is it winter, is it summer, is it snowing or raining or warm and sunny? Blaaahhh. One fine day we're able to be out enjoying the warmth, working in the yard and having fires in the firepit...
and the very next day we could wake up to this, after a huge wind storm, snow flurries and a plummet in the temperatures...
In the few minutes it's taking me to post this blog, it has literally gone from huge snowflakes blowing wildly, to the sun shining brightly, and a little rain in between. I guess one consolation is that at least our summers are mild, never too hot or humid, and that is one thing I love about living here. But those days cannot come too soon for me!
2 comments:
Spring really is a fickle beast and I used to hate it for that very same reason. You never know what to expect! I eventually came to like it more than winter though since the nice days make up for it. But I know what you mean.
It is blizzarding where we live today. Spring in Wichita was perfect because by now you could expect it to be above 70 everyday. But here, like you said, warm one day, cold and wet and snowy the next.
Post a Comment