Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
A little help from my readers...
I'm just curious to see where we're at with our grocery budget, compared with other families with similar number and ages of children. I created the poll on the left side of this page so that my readers can anonymously help me answer this question. So those of you that keep a good budget, or track your monthly grocery spending accurately, I would love to get your feedback by participating in the poll. If any of you would be willing to give me more detail, such as number of people in your family, how many times a week you go to the grocery store, or anything else that you think I might find helpful or interesting, please leave a comment. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Girl - we do around 500 but that is for everything not just food (toilet paper, cleaners, diapers, and so on). We only have a wal-mart here in town. We have six in our family, but they are bit younger than yours!
Thank you all for your comments and participation in my very unscientific survey! ;)
Voted - We use around $600 - for 7 people - But that includes diapers, formual (for 2 more weeks!!) cleaners and we try to use that for eating out too - but that doesn't always happen.
Post a Comment