Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Rim Rock Marathon, 2010


We just returned home last night from an incredible experience in Colorado.  Even though some of our family members were afflicted with a stomach virus, we still enjoyed some amazing sights, food and memories with friends and family.  My first marathon was a success: my friend and I finished the marathon and I'm minimally sore today!  It was an emotional, mental and physical challenge, but the feeling of accomplishment is indescribable.  I'm feeling extremely grateful right now for such a loving and supportive husband, and also the friends and family that have helped and encouraged me along my journey.  We were able to celebrate our sweet daughter's 8th birthday while we were there, and now we look forward to helping her get ready for her upcoming baptism.  I've posted a more detailed account of my race and the days leading up to it on my other blog: www.amarathonmom2b.blogspot.com



No comments: