New Year's Eve in our home with young children is typically uneventful. This year was no exception, especially since Chris was working the night shift. So, to pass the time, the kids did a "mommy makeover", complete with a massage, painted fingernails and numerous hairstyle changes. Sophie said it was the "best day ever." (It doesn't take much for her to say that.) :)
Today, the first day of the new year, Chris was home from work so we took the kids up the road into the mountains for a little sledding. Unfortunately, the temperature was hovering around 10 degrees and the wind was blowing fiercely, so none of us wanted to stay out there too long. I would have been content to sit in the warm car and soak in the beautiful scenery. Right now, the kids and their dad are playing hide-n-seek using flashlights. Let's just say there's a lot of screaming going on...;)







2 comments:
Love the make-over! I'm sure Sophie was in heaven!
Love the braid! I'm glad it was so fun!
Post a Comment