It's time once again for annual family photos. I thought it would be fun to compare our family from last year to this year to see how much change has taken place, since these were photos were captured almost exactly one year apart to the day...
Here we are in October of 2010:
And now in October 2011:
Personally I don't see a whole lot of change, other than the kids' faces look a little more mature. Of course, they're all a little taller. I have a feeling my time being taller than my kids is going to be short-lived...I mean, look at Noah! A few more inches and he will be looking down at me!
As we have done for the past several years as a way to save money, we took these photos ourselves using our own camera and a tripod. This year we went to a nature preserve in the early evening. The lighting was pretty good and the colors of the foliage made for a very nice backdrop. Now the hard part is going to be deciding which one we should use for our Christmas card! :)







2 comments:
Cute pictures! You've motivated me to finally get ours done! I hope that you guys are doing good.
Cute Pictures!! We need to take family photos. Its been about 3 years since our last.
Post a Comment