Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Look at that face!


I gave Sophia's hair a little trim the other day, and she wanted her picture taken afterward - so here she is! Cutting her hair has become a source of contention with her; I can't even mention the term "haircut" without an instant squeal of extreme disapproval. I have cut her hair short a few times - I personally prefer it that way because I think it looks so cute with the shape of her face. So now she has a fear that I am going to cut it short everytime, and as everyone knows, princesses have long hair! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

At least her hair grows! My girls only have short hair because it won't grow. We have been growing it out for four and a half years now!