Chris * Priscilla * Noah * Samuel * Sophia * Nicolas
...9 years, four kids and many experiences later, we're still hanging in there and growing stronger every year.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!!!Aren't you glad it's not 9 kids and 4 years ago, just kidding. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Ha ha! That would be crazy, I'm sure! Thanks! :)
Congratulations!! You guys are really cute together. :) I'm really happy for you.
Wow! Our anniversary is 8/2/97. Happy Anniversary! And yes, 10 is a milestone.
Happy Anniversary. Our's is 8/2/97. Too weird!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!Aren't you glad it's not 9 kids and 4 years ago, just kidding. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Ha ha! That would be crazy, I'm sure! Thanks! :)
Congratulations!! You guys are really cute together. :) I'm really happy for you.
Wow! Our anniversary is 8/2/97. Happy Anniversary! And yes, 10 is a milestone.
Happy Anniversary. Our's is 8/2/97. Too weird!
Post a Comment