
We moved Nicolas from the safety and isolation of his crib (which was in Sophie's bedroom closet), into his brothers' room to sleep with them in the "big boy bed." It went alright, for the first night. They did stay up a lot later than he is used to, so I'm pretty sure he's going to need a nap today. Here's to hoping the transition goes well and that we don't all lose too much sleep in the process!
3 comments:
How fun! I have been thinking of moving Deano to a bed - but I really like that he can't get out of a crib!! I am sure by the time the baby gets here, he will be ready!!
I know the feeling. We just moved Kendall into her big girl toddler bed. The first week was the toughest, but now it's great! What a great idea to just put a big bed into one room for them to share. Erik and I have been thinking about that for our two girls. Is that a king size bed?
Jennifer-it's not a king, it's actually a queen that I've turned lengthwise against the wall, and the little "shorties" can all fit on it that way, at least for awhile! :) The two older boys have been sleeping in a bed together forever, and they do well. I've caught them snuggled asleep, though they don't want to be reminded of that. Good luck with your little girls; I bet they would do well together...
Post a Comment