Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Dad Ever!

I'm sure we're not the only ones who feel that way about the dads in our lives, but I wanted to let Chris know how much we love and appreciate him. Here he is with all his kids and the cake we had to celebrate Father's Day.
Elder L. Tom Perry: "Fathers, by divine decree, you are to preside over your family units. This is a sobering responsibility and the most important one you will ever assume, for it is an eternal responsibility. You place the family in its proper priority. It's the part of your life that will endure beyond the grave" ("Fatherhood, an Eternal Calling," Ensign, May 2004, 69.)
I'm so grateful that I have a husband that makes his calling as a father his main priority. Happy Father's Day, Chris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Chris is a keeper, not all fathers are like him. Priscilla, you are as blessed to have him as he is to have you and the children are blessed to have both you you!
Aunt Sharon