Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pup-date.


Yesterday I took Zipper to the vet to get his Bordetella shot so he can safely stay at a kennel while we're on vacation in a couple of weeks. While we were there, the vet did a check-up on him. He only weighed in at 6 lbs. 1 oz., and he's pretty much full grown. I was kind of surprised; I thought he'd be around 10 lbs. What a cute little fur ball. Sammy is worried about how he'll be while we're gone and I hope, for his sake, that everything goes alright. I'm not sure I could deal with how sad he would be if anything happened to his little "Ga", as he calls him. (I think he calls him that because that's how Nicolas used to say "dog", and it kind of stuck.)
Here's just a cute picture of Nick watching t.v. I couldn't resist grabbing the camera.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Cutest puppy EVER!!! I wish I could take care of him while you guys were gone :(

Priscilla said...

Dang, Elizabeth! I seriously wish you could too! If we ever decide we're sick of him, I'll put him in a flat rate shipping box and mail him to you. ;)

Elizabeth Downie said...

That would be awesome!! But I doubt you'll ever get sick of him.lol That picture on the side of him in the sweater is just the cutest!!