Isn't fall the best season?! Tonight the kids painted small pumpkins, and it was so funny to watch and listen to them as they tried to decide what to create. Such a big decision! Surprisingly, only Nicolas decided to do a "face" of somekind on his, the other kids all made shape designs.The weather has been pretty warm the past couple of weeks, so it hasn't seemed much like fall yet, though the leaves are starting to change a little. But we do have a high of 45 degrees and possibility of SNOW for Wednesday...quite a difference a day can make.
2 comments:
How fun. You have such an adorable family. I love reading about the things you all do. I know I've said it before, but I wish I lived closer. I had such a great time with you guys this summer.
In pumpkin news, I recently put glitter on the stems of some smaller pumpkins - they turned out beautifully! Just thought I'd pass along another craft idea.
Oh my gosh, Elizabeth! The glitter is an awesome idea, I'll definitely have to pass that along to the kids, they will love it! I wish you lived closer, too. Just come live with us, it could be the sequel to your first "love story": after said love interest fizzles, (main character - you) escapes the memories by moving across the country to live with a dear friend and her husband, four kids and cute dog; crazy antics ensue...just think about it! ;)
Post a Comment