Chris * Priscilla * Noah * Samuel * Sophia * Nicolas
Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Pics of the day.
The other day, Chris brought home some Skittles for the kids and gave them each a small bowl. A few minutes later, Nicolas came into the room where Chris and I were and asked: "Me have mo' giggles, eeze??" It was so cute that we both started cracking up, but apparently he didn't think it was very funny. He ran over to the couch and started sulking; I guess we probably shouldn't laugh at his attempts to say new words, but it was so funny. This is a picture of Sophie getting ready to go on her vacation. I'm not sure where she is going, she said she will ask "them" where she is going when she gets to the airport. Sounds good to me! :) Tonight Zipper decided to join Noah in his nightly reading. It was funny because he kept pushing, ever so slightly, closer to him. I guess he wanted to read Noah's book, too. It reminded me of this funny YouTube video, check it out for a good laugh. (Make sure you watch until the end, my kids think this is hilarious, but then again, they'll laugh at anything.)
No comments:
Post a Comment