Happy birthday today to our Sam, who turns 8 years old! It's completely ridiculous how fast the time has gone. Four years ago when we moved to our current home we started a tradition of going to Jackson, WY to see the fall foliage in early October. So, since it usually coincides with Sam's birthday, he's gotten accustomed to celebrating his special day together while on our trip. That's why the photos of him opening his gifts were taken in the cabin we're staying in. This year his main present from us was a t-shirt we had made with a picture of Zipper on the front, and he LOVED it! I wasn't surprised, I knew he would. He was such a cutie, and seemed to have a very happy day. 
(In the days to come I will post more about our trip.)
2 comments:
That shirt is the best! What a great gift idea. You guys have the cutest family.
Can't believe that he is 8. You do the best and most fun things. Happy Birthday Sam. L.Ballard
Post a Comment