
Another moment of amusement with my Sophie today:
"Mom, do you know why I cancelled my play date with Suzie*?"
Me: "I didn't know you had a play date with Suzie*."
Her: "Well, I'm saying I wouldn't even think of asking her after today. Know why? 'Cause she litters! I saw her with my own two eyes throw her drink box on the playground. I told her to pick it up and she said 'no'! Can you believe it? Apparently she doesn't know about the Earth Rules. If you litter, the Earth will die! If the Earth dies, we all fall off and die, too!"
Sometimes I can't believe she's only 7. She has wisdom and compassion way beyond her years.
(*Name changed for privacy.)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that girl has such a personality! I love her! That's great that she cares so much about the earth. Adorable.
Haha, That little Sophie cracks me up. I can totally see her saying all of that too! She does have wisdom beyond her years, a special little girl you have there! I also love the changing of the name, gotta love it.
Post a Comment