Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nicolas!

Yesterday was Nick's 4th birthday. He asked for a Batman cake, but he gladly settled for the cupcakes I made and put in these cute Batman holders. He's really into Diego right now, and I was excited to have found this baby jaguar (like in the show) made by Ty Beanie Babies at the Hallmark store for 75% off, so it was like $2! He is definitely the heart of our home, with his sweet, tender nature, he has all of us (the other kids especially) wrapped around his little finger.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute kid. I could tell when I met him that he had a big heart and a really special personality. He just seems like a sweet heart! I love that last picture.