Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Date night with Noah.

Tonight I had the special opportunity to take Noah out on a one on one date. A while back he read the first book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and he's been counting down the days until the movie came out. So this afternoon I took him to the movie. He said he thought it was quite a bit different from the book in the details, but he really liked the movie, too. After the movie we stopped at the Gamestop store so he could download some kind of a (free) Pokemon character for his Pokemon DS game. Then we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, ending our time together with a detour through the McDonald's drive-thru so he could get his favorite: a Butterfinger McFlurry. He was so happy the entire evening and kept telling me how much fun he was having. I just love any individual time I get with each of my kids because it is then that I can really appreciate and enjoy what special little people they are! So, even though I'm fighting a nasty head cold right now and the pressure in my head is ridiculous, I'm so glad I was able to enjoy a fun time with my precious boy. Now I get to look forward to a date tomorrow with another of the main men in my life - my husband!

2 comments:

John said...

Sounds wonderful. I love those special individual dates with my kids. They love it too.

Ken and Jan said...

I love looking at your blog! You have the cutest family, and you do the funnest things!