Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pinewood Derby.

This post is a bit delayed, but an important one for my boys. Back at the end of January was the Pinewood Derby. Chris gladly helped Noah and Sam build their cars, and then we went as a family to the race. Neither of the boys won their actual races, but they seemed to have a lot of fun. Noah received an award for "Most Creative Design" and Sam got "Best Hot Rod". I'm the Bear Den mother, so it's fun to be able to be with my boys and watch them enjoy the Scouting program.



3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

You make such a cute den mother! And your boys are great. I love reading about your adventures!

Lindsay said...

You actually have a scout shirt?! You are a much better mother than me. Cute pictures!

Priscilla said...

Lindsay ~ I am a den mother (it's my calling), I have to wear a scout shirt. ;)

Thanks, Elizabeth!