To celebrate our anniversary, Chris and I decided to have a "date" with the kids. We started out at one of our favorite places to eat - Chili's! After lunch, we went to the cheap theaters to see "Shrek 4", followed by ice cream at the Tastee Freeze. We made one final stop at The Dollar Store, where the kids each picked an item, which then kept them occupied at home for the next couple of hours. As Chris said at lunch, it seemed appropriate to share our anniversary celebration with them, since they are what give our marriage it's main purpose. By that, I mean, as we are united in parenting and loving them, our marriage and partnership is nourished and strengthened. We both feel grateful and blessed to have such a great family!




5 comments:
Very sweet. You two are a great example to me. What a wonderful way to spend your day! Congratulations, and I know you have many more happy years ahead of you.
Yay! I remember the day. I'm so impressed with your 'Family Values' and the way you are raising your darling family.
Congrats!
Grandma SIster Ballard
I'm so glad it was a fun date! You look great in the picture!
What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! Congratulations!
Happy Annversary!! Sounds like you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment