Tomorrow my sweetheart named Samuel turns 9 years old. He is such a special child, and we're so grateful for him. Last week he brought home his midterm grades; he had 5 A+'s and 2 A's, and he was asked by his teacher to have me sign it, and he was to sign it after he wrote down a goal for the rest of the term. I told him that he's doing so well, there wasn't much room for improvement. He wrote down that his goal was to get all A+'s. What a funny kid. We celebrated his birthday with cake and ice cream and his present from me and his dad. Chris has been out of town at Supervisor's Academy all week, he came home last night, but will leave again tomorrow for another week, so we decided today would be a good day to celebrate.
In other news, Sophie actually came to me and asked to have me cut her hair....short! I was shocked. We've been trying to grow out her bangs since the summer, and I think her new style turned our so pretty and will help get her through the "transition period". I just love that soft, sweet face!
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
![]() |
| So cute! |



2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! And wonderful new cut!
Wow, those grades are awesome! And the hair cut totally suits her!
Post a Comment