Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, April 4, 2011

A little catch up...


I thought that since I hadn't blogged in a while, I'd post a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.  We've seen traces of Spring appearing, with a few nice days in between the snowy ones!  :)



In March we also participated in the Pinewood Derby.  With the help of their dad, Noah and Sam both made their own derby cars.  At the end of the night, it all came down to these two brothers "battling it out" for first place...Noah won, by a small margin, but Sam was a good sport about it and they both had a lot of fun.



Noah earned his Webelos badge, east compass and 6 pins.  Sam earned his Bear and a gold arrow.  They both enjoy Scouts and being a den mother, it's been fun for me to get to work with them and all the other boys.

 At the end of March we were able to go to Preston and see one of our nieces get baptized.  Afterward, we spent some time at their home and the cousins all got to play together.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love watching your kids grow. They are so sweet and look quite happy!