Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Laughter, the best medicine...




The past couple of years at about this time of year, I've seemed to get a little melancholy. I think the weather's partly to blame. That late winter, early spring gloomy, grayness can be so depressing. Our house is surrounded by mud and dirty snow, and it's too cold to be pleasant, but too warm for the snow to stick around. Also, with Chris and the kids in the middle of a semester, we're hitting that point of the midway doldrums. At any rate, in an attempt to get some laughs wherever I can, I took these pictures of the kids being silly. Another funny story: Today at church during Sacrament meeting, the bishop's wife and son performed a musical number. Just as they finished and there was a nice, quiet reverence in the chapel, Nicolas gave his seal of approval with a gleeful shriek at the top of his lungs. Ahh, so much for the quiet...

No comments: