Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sleeping arrangements.


Some months ago, after watching one episode of a show called "Goosebumps", (based on the children's novels), Sophie asked me if mummies were real. Without thinking it through completely, I replied in a matter of fact way, that yes, mummies were real. I explained to her that in Egypt, when people died, they were traditionally wrapped in cloth and buried in tombs to protect the body. Well, from that day forward she has refused to sleep in her own bed, in her flamboyantly pink room, and insists she join the boys in their room. So, despite our efforts to convince her that she would be perfectly safe, and trying different night-lights, etc., here is a picture of their current sleeping arrangements, much to Noah's chagrin, I must add!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Isaac complains almost daily that everyone else in the house gets to share a room and he doesn't! Now that Lincoln is here he may finally get a roommate, but I wonder how long he will enjoy it. I'm sure Sophie will eventually decide she would rather have her pink...but it could be quite a while!! At least they will go to sleep together!