Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter










It's so strange for Easter to have come and gone, and it's not even April. At any rate, here are a few pictures from our weekend's activities. The kids had fun going nuts chowing down on candy and playing with their favorite gift, a fun spring umbrella! Nicolas was so happy; everytime I turned around he had his mouth stuffed to capacity with sweets. The three older kids awoke at 5am Sunday morning, and I sent them back to bed until 6. It worked out okay because they had time to enjoy their treats before going to church at 9.




The rest of the afternoon we spent watching the new movies the kids received: Evan Almighty and Enchanted.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a great idea--umbrellas!! My kids would love that. I will have to remember for next year.