Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Playtime










These are the moments that are so much fun with little kids, so I just thought I'd post a few pictures of them at-play.


Nicolas can still only say about 5 words (a little behind on that milestone, I'll admit), but one he says well and often is "bubbles!", and it's the cutest thing. The other day I let Sophie blow bubbles in the sun room, since it was too cold to go outside, and Nicolas was having a blast chasing after them. When she was finished, she put the bottle of bubble liquid up high on a shelf in the laundry room. A few minutes later I heard a weird "shooshing" noise coming from the sun room, and on my way to check it out, I passed through the laundry room where I saw an old formula can that we use to store cat food on the floor near the shelves, and the cap to the bubble bottle sitting there. So, of course, it was no surprise when I looked into the sunroom and saw Nick trying fervently, but unsuccessfully, to blow bubbles by himself. So funny.

No comments: