Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Remember when...







I've recently been back in touch with an old friend, and it's caused me to reminisce. So, here's to you, Angela! I hope you can appreciate the candor - you look the same, but me...the braces, the hair - yikes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make it stop!!! LOL, wow those pictures are old. What was I thinking with those bangs...(?)... Those were fun times. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! wow!wow!wow! too funny! I won't be deleting my blog! I pasted it from another blog!

Mama Amy said...

Hi Priscilla! This is Amy Cody, that is the Joe Cody-Amy from the tute. I remember these days too well!!!! I have a few pictures just like them in my stash. I found you through Elizabeth Downey's blog. Justin and Alecia English's blog routed me to Elizabeth's blog, and I saw your name. So here I am!
Here is my email amygcody@hotmail.com and blog (I just got started doing it so iam very amateur.) codycafe@blogspot.com