Chris made the front page of today's Idaho State Journal! It's really not a big deal at all, his name isn't even mentioned in the story, but there's his picture front and center! He and another trooper arrested a couple of guys over the weekend who were shooting guns illegally, and the newspaper photog got a shot of it all "goin' down"! (Hee, hee!) I just thought it was cool, so I'm posting about it. By the way, he's the one on your right, not the one with the mustache. :)
Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Today's News...
Chris made the front page of today's Idaho State Journal! It's really not a big deal at all, his name isn't even mentioned in the story, but there's his picture front and center! He and another trooper arrested a couple of guys over the weekend who were shooting guns illegally, and the newspaper photog got a shot of it all "goin' down"! (Hee, hee!) I just thought it was cool, so I'm posting about it. By the way, he's the one on your right, not the one with the mustache. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet - good job Chris... you look pretty tough with all those guns on ya :)
I'm glad he is the one WITHOUT the facial hair!! :)
Post a Comment