
glitter-graphics.com
When we were visiting family in Michigan, Nicolas was given a music CD by his Grandpa Doug and Grandma Susan. It's a compilation of less well-known children's songs, with a designated child's name cleverly mixed into the lyrics of each song, in this case, Nicolas. This song, "I'm a monkey who counts to 20", instantly became the family's favorite. Chris and I found this song especially amusing, for some reason (listen for yourself)! We put the CD in on our trip, during our 4 hour drive up north, by the time we arrived at our destination, we all had the lyrics memorized. Nicolas, though, just sits quietly while the music's playing, as he hears his name being repeated over and over by some mysterious voice, as if coming from out of nowhere, he seems confused and a little annoyed, adding to it's ultimate entertainment value for the rest of us! I've had this tune stuck in my head for days.
1 comment:
Hey, I have a new blog...if you click on my name you'll be sent to my new url! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment