Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st and it feels like summer!

Isn't summer the best? Chris and I are always searching for new and exciting ways to entertain and amuse our kids. Most of the time it seems like he and I are the ones most entertained, while at least one of the kids inevitably ends up crying or fighting with the others. Still, it usually ends up being worth enduring those momentary lapses to be able to enjoy these little experiences with our children. Not surprisingly, it tends to be the simplest activities that are the most fun. Here's some pictures from a few hours at the park today.


3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Days at the park are the best! How is Sophie liking her new glasses?

Priscilla said...

Elizabeth-Thanks for asking...she's doing great. I was worried she might fight the idea, you know kids, the comfort issue, convenience, etc., but so far she's done well. She even remembers to put them on first thing in the morning!

Elizabeth Downie said...

That's so cute. I recently started wearing glasses at work and it took some adjustment. I'm glad she's liking them!