Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Yesterday we were able to visit Chris' brother and his family and attend their new daughter's blessing. Welcome to the 4-kid club, you guys! Brooklyn Paige is one of several babies born on the Bake side of the family this year. I thought I'd post a few pictures from the day, so those of you who couldn't be there, or just don't get to see enough of their cute family, could sneak a peek. (Posted on our blog, because they don't have a blog or web page - yet...hint!)
Stacy with Brooklyn.Allie on the back patio.MaKenzie and Sophie.Nicolas, Sam and MaKenzie.Stacy with Nicolas in their backyard.

1 comment:

Jeff Hansen said...

Thanks for posting this... I haven't see Weston and family in a long time, so it is good to see some pictures of them and their new baby.