Hey, everyone! We're back from our Michigan expedition, and in a worn out, tattered state I'm attempting to put together something of a journal entry about our trip. I thought the best way to convey as much as possible in a short form would be to do a slideshow. It's a long one, so sit back, relax and enjoy some pictures from our long planned, much anticipated adventure! I wish we'd had more time to spend, with those we did see, and those we weren't able to squeeze into our jam-packed schedule. This was a trip we won't soon forget! Thanks to everyone who helped us out along the way, with food, accomodations and a good dose of patience with our four lovely rugrats!
(Okay, I'm having some technical difficulties with the slideshow, so I'll fix it and re-post. Check back soon!)
1 comment:
What an amazing adventure!! It looks like you had a great time. The pictures looked great. I'm brand new to the whole blogging thing but I just started working on a page at dandjyoung.blogspot.com feel free to check it out.
Post a Comment