Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Family movie night.

Last night we watched the first two movies in the Chronicles of Narnia series (Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, and Prince Caspian) with the kids. I loved reading the books when I was a kid, and I thought it would be fun to see my kids enjoy the same other-worldly escape. Noah and Sophie really liked them and sat and watched intently. I think Noah was inspired to read the books. I'm not really one to sit and watch kids' movies, most of the time I just don't have the patience. But it was actually relaxing to just allow myself to become lost in these movies, and it brought me right back to when I was a kid reading the books. I hope they make movies to correlate with the other books in the series...

2 comments:

Angie Cheney said...

Me too. I love them. They follow the books really well.

Jennifer Groves said...

I love movie night, and I love the Chronicles of Narnia. I like the books, but they did such a great job with the movies that I almost like them better than the books.