Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Something funny.

I was just sitting at the computer while Sophie was doing an art project with glitter glue and Popsicle sticks at the table. She was talking to herself, jabbering away, when I suddenly tuned in to what she was saying, and here's what I heard: "All the boys are eX-ed out of this house, except Jesus, he can stay. But Noah, Sam, and Nick have to go!" I guess this is how it is when you're the only girl in a family full of boys!

3 comments:

Julie Barb said...

How funny! I'm sure my daughter will feel that way too, being the only girl with three brothers:)

Elizabeth Downie said...

I'm sure my brother felt the same way - he had three sisters and no brothers! He always told us he had it rough. We of course, thought he was lucky.

Jennifer Groves said...

That is too funny! Sophie sounds like a girl with personality...that's awesome!