Chris * Priscilla * Noah * Samuel * Sophia * Nicolas
Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
To know her is to love her.
This morning I was working out on the treadmill with the TV on, when Sophie came in the room talking a mile a minute about something or other. All of a sudden she stopped cold, staring at the TV, she said: "Oh, man! I LOVE this commercial!" (See above link to said commercial.) Hey, Wizard of Oz reference, chocolate chip cookies, what's not to love? I don't know how this girl got so much personality. She makes me laugh everyday.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's quite a funny commercial! She's cute...I will most likely send your gift from the "Lucky You" post next week.
3 comments:
That's quite a funny commercial! She's cute...I will most likely send your gift from the "Lucky You" post next week.
That is SO cute! Hmmm...I wonder where she gets her big personality from? .....;)
Too cute! I love what goes through their little minds. Those cookies are good too!
Post a Comment