

Today was the first day of the kids' spring break, and this is how they spent the day. As I've been seeing on many of my friends' blogs, we're not the only ones experiencing extended winter weather. I just have to laugh when we see people out and about, at the store, at church, wherever, and they say "Can you believe this weather??" I'm thinking, uh, yeah. We've lived here for 4 and a half years now and it's the same every year: winter doesn't officially end until June, because there's always a chance for more snow around here!
3 comments:
I love the snow man! I wish my kids could build one. Maybe next winter we could come for a visit.
Wow, it's beginning to look like spring! (haha) That's a LOT of snow!!
Isn't it great how kids just have fun on their break no matter what the weather! It looks like yours are having a blast!
I however am ready for warmth and no more snow, though I can't complain because we haven't had as much as you guys.
Post a Comment