Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tough break!

(Don't you just love my tongue-in-cheek post titles?)
Anyway...just an update. Sweet little Nick's elbow is broken, unfortunately. One more set of x-rays coming later this week, before getting a cast put on. I'm sure I'll post more pictures of him later. It's such a bummer, for him, with his last day of preschool coming up next week, baseball season starting and lots of other school activities going on the next couple of weeks, not to mention the fact that having his right arm incapacitated makes playing video games very difficult ~ his little life is a mess! Not really; he's actually handling this well. The first couple of nights he woke up crying when he'd inadvertently rolled over onto his "owie", but mostly he's been doing okay. I'm not particularly looking forward to trying to do the bathing thing with a cast, but I guess it's not a big deal. Things could always be worse...!:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh my goodness. That sounds really painful!! Poor little guy. How long does he have to have the cast on?

Jennifx said...

Poor little guy!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad for him. I do like your title though.

Brandon and Katee said...

Ouch, that is all I can say. Give him a big hug and a kiss from his aunt Katee, wish we were closer so I could spoil him a little :)