Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 years of wedded bliss (or something like that)! ;)

I wanted to make this post yesterday, but last week our broadband modem broke and we've been without Internet access since then. The new modem came today and I am back online, hooray!
Anyway,...Happy anniversary, Chris! In some ways the time has flown by, yet sometimes I feel like we've been together forever (in a good way)!
From Movies

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That was SUCH a great video!! Congratulations - you two are a great couple! :)

Lindsay said...

That was so cute! I loved the early pictures...I think I took a lot of them! As soon as the video was over Chloe said, "Again!!" (Like a teletubby, really.) Anyway--watching that made me even more excited to see you guys in Sept. I'm still trying to nail down our exact plans but I will let you know soon!

Ken and Jan said...

Congratulations! You guys are so cute together!

RevJohnMarksCAR said...

Priscilla, really enjoyed seeing this. 10 years already! Same for us in April and it has been a great 10 years. Congrats to you and Chris. Nice seeing the pictures. Great family. Would be nice to get together some time. -Clay