Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You're in luck!

I was just working on a video/photo montage for our 10th wedding anniversary (that I will post on Monday), when a friend asked to see the "construction zone" picture up close. Well, here it is. (Click on photo to see the full-size version.) The quality isn't that terrific, because it's an old photo and our scanner doesn't work too well. What I remember about that day was that it was hot, and we had to walk around all the construction to get to the area where we took some of the photos - Temple Square was a total mess, and we were both sweating bullets!

5 comments:

Jeff Hansen said...

hey! i remember that day!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

it was hot that day... Your look BEAUTIFUL as always

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome happy picture! I love it!

gjgirls said...

It's such a cute picture. At least in the picture you can't tell you were both roasting.

gjgirls said...

Ok...gjgirls is me Jen Shawcroft Groves. GJ girls is the name of our book club here in Grand Junction. Just had to clarify so you didn't think it was some weird person making random comments on your blog.