Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Reunion

We got home yesterday, after a (long) week on the road, camping and attending the Bake Family Reunion. I'll write more on the reunion and all our escapades later, but I wanted to send out a great big "THANK YOU!!" to all the brothers that shared their horses, 4-wheelers, time and patience with all the little kids to make the reunion so much fun for them. Speaking for our little ones, at least, riding the horses and 4-wheelers was the hit of the weekend, next to getting to play with all their cousins.
As always, those of you that are interested in seeing all the pictures from the past week, feel free to check out this link to the web album:
Bake Family Reunion July 2009 and Stanley, ID

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that construction zone wedding picture closer!