Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Special Day.

Congratulations to my sweet little Sam and his decision to get baptized. He was grinning from ear to ear today as he and his dad prepared for the big event. It was a very special moment for our family, especially when Chris shared his testimony, the spirit was very strong. I'm so grateful for my worthy husband and for our eternal family.

3 comments:

John said...

hey cool our sons were baptized on the same day, and you have just reminded me to write about it at some point.

Elizabeth Downie said...

What a good kid. I'm glad his special day went well.

You look great in that family picture!! I love your sweater!

Brandon and Katee said...

Little Sam, I can't belive he is old enough to be baptized!! He is such a sweet spirited little boy. We wish we could have been there Sam!! We love you!