Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sophie's been tagged!

From the mind of a 5 year old...(The original post only asked the questions about the mom, but I though it would be amusing to see what her answers would be about her dad, too.)
1. What is something your mom/dad always says to you?
Sophie: I love you and I love you.
2. What makes your mom/dad happy?
Sophie: Giving her hugs and saying I love him.
3. What makes mom/dad sad?
Sophie: Not being nice. Not giving him hugs.
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
Sophie: Knock-knock jokes. Telling jokes.
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
Sophie: Cute and cute.
6. How old is your mom/dad?
Sophie: I forgot. 33? 31.
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
Sophie: 2 feet. Ha ha ha... (apparently this question was very amusing to her.) Dad's as big as a baby giraffe.
8. What is your mom/dad's favorite thing to do?
Sophie: Mom- stuff on the computer. Dad-work.
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
Sophie: Mom-excercise. Dad-take a shower with mom. (I know as my own web-master, I probably should have saved myself some embarrassment and censored this one, but it was just too funny!)
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what would it be for?
Sophie: Being pretty and being handsome.
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
Sophie: Cooking and excercising. Being a police man.
12. What is your mom/dad not so good at?
Sophie: Mom-fixing the t.v. Dad-cooking.
13. What does mom/dad do for a job?
Sophie: Excercise and look after her kids. Take bad guys to jail.
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food?
Sophie: Lettuce and chicken. Chicken.
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
Sophie: Being nice.
16. If your mom/dad was a cartoon character, who would they be?
Sophie: Minnie mouse. Mickey mouse.
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
Sophie: Hug and do puzzles. Go on dates to the theater.
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
Sophie: Being girls. By loving each other.
19. How are you and mom/dad different?
Sophie: By jumping on the trampoline, because I do and she doesn't. I'm a kid he's a grown-up.
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
Sophie: Because they say I love you and give me hugs and kisses.
Now we tag: Kylee, Megan (Young) and Anwen.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That is so sweet and cute! And pretty scandaloso about the showers! lol

Brandon and Katee said...

That is too funny. This was really fun to do with Kylee. And now we all know you guys take showers together!! I'm surpised Kylee didn't bring that up!