Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Memories: A fun tag!

My "cousin-in-law", Jen, tagged me for this one. You have to post a blog about a favorite Christmas memory. It can be a video clip, photos, or a story, anything fun you want to share. She posted a darling video clip of her daughter being quickly ushered to bed on Christmas eve as she heard what her parents were telling her were Santa's sleigh bells jingling. I'm not quite technilogically equipped to post a clip of any of our old home movies, and of course, the Christmas ones are always the most fun to watch. But at any rate, I'll just post a few pics and a memory.
One of the things that always makes our Christmas most memorable, is a tradition that the kids' Grandma and Grandpa Blanch always give us new jammies to wear to bed on Christmas eve. What I love about it, is the fact that our kids have always been so excited to open and wear them, almost as much as any toy they might receive. I've always tried to get a picture of them in their cute, matching pj's, so here are a few from the past! I tag: Julie, Annjilla, Jen G., Jen Y., Katee and Suzanne.

4 comments:

Jennifx said...

I love the pictures. The kids are soooooooo cute. Its fun to see how rhey have change over the years. I love the matching PJs. This gives me a good idea for next christmas. Thanks for sharing this memory.

Ken and Jan said...

I love the PJ's, that is what my family did growing up. I love all your pictures. I may not comment a lot, but I really enjoy looking at all of your families pictures!

Brandon and Katee said...

Oh my goodness, that first picture when Sophie is so teeny melted my heart. You have such beautiful kids! I love all the pics, I love the whole pj tradition, my mom does it with her grandkids and they love it!

Jennifer Groves said...

I seriously love the footies Priscilla, I so would wear them if I had a pair. Are Grandma & Grandpa Blanch, President and Sister Blanch? If so, that is too cool that you have stayed close to them. Give them my love.