
First one:
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Priscilla
BOY NAME : Paul
GIRL NAME: Patricia
OCCUPATION: Painter
COLOR: Purple
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Pants
BEVERAGE: Pink Lemonade
FOOD: Pizza
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Potty
A PLACE: Purgatory (He he)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Pounding headache
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Please!!
For this one, I tag: Angie C., Julie, Amy, Elizabeth, Jennifer G. and Lindsay
Next one:
3 Joys
Watching my kids grow and learn new things
Spending time with my husband and kids with nothing particular we have to do
Waking up to a fresh, clean, white snowfall
3 Fears
Losing my husband or one of my children
Being unable to take care of my family because of an illness or injury
Terrorist attack
3 Obsessions or Collections
If I'm being honest, I'm obsessed with food and exercise and the unending and sometimes evil :), relationship between the two.
I am also obsessed with having things clean around me, to the point of neurotic "picking up" after my kids all day. (Those of you who know me or have spent any time around me are probably having a good laugh right now, since you know how bad this neuroses can be at times!)
Right now we're collecting pop tabs for my kids' school, does that count? The sad part is how many we've collected so far!
Surprising Facts
Doing these silly tags is kind of growing on me! :)
For this one I tag: Katee (gotcha back), Jen Y., Suzanne, Jenny W., Angela B. and Lindsay (Sorry to do it to you twice, but your answers are always so entertaining!)
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Priscilla
BOY NAME : Paul
GIRL NAME: Patricia
OCCUPATION: Painter
COLOR: Purple
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Pants
BEVERAGE: Pink Lemonade
FOOD: Pizza
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Potty
A PLACE: Purgatory (He he)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Pounding headache
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Please!!
For this one, I tag: Angie C., Julie, Amy, Elizabeth, Jennifer G. and Lindsay
Next one:
3 Joys
Watching my kids grow and learn new things
Spending time with my husband and kids with nothing particular we have to do
Waking up to a fresh, clean, white snowfall
3 Fears
Losing my husband or one of my children
Being unable to take care of my family because of an illness or injury
Terrorist attack
3 Obsessions or Collections
If I'm being honest, I'm obsessed with food and exercise and the unending and sometimes evil :), relationship between the two.
I am also obsessed with having things clean around me, to the point of neurotic "picking up" after my kids all day. (Those of you who know me or have spent any time around me are probably having a good laugh right now, since you know how bad this neuroses can be at times!)
Right now we're collecting pop tabs for my kids' school, does that count? The sad part is how many we've collected so far!
Surprising Facts
Doing these silly tags is kind of growing on me! :)
For this one I tag: Katee (gotcha back), Jen Y., Suzanne, Jenny W., Angela B. and Lindsay (Sorry to do it to you twice, but your answers are always so entertaining!)
No comments:
Post a Comment