Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Program and Cookies

Last night was the children's elementary school Christmas program. I only got a couple of decent pictures because we were sitting in the far back. At least I can always count on Sophie to give me something clever to write about on the blog. As we gathered the kids together when the program was over, I was telling them what a good job they had done. Sophie chimed in: "Mom, I almost got the staged-fright, because the stage, it was soooo huge and there were too many people watching us!"
On Wednesday evening we made Christmas cookies. The kids had fun decorating, and eating their creations. As Chris finished decorating the ones that were left, I read a book to the kids. I liked watching Chris working on the cookies; he seemed to really be enjoying himself!

3 comments:

Jennifx said...

Do you have a good sugar cookie recipe? I don't like the one I have. If you do will you post it on your other blog?

Elizabeth Downie said...

What a fun post! I'm so happy for you - it seems like you have such a great family and they are so lucky to have you!! Love you!

Priscilla said...

Awe, you're so sweet! Thanks, it's so nice to hear that every once in a while from an outside perspective, because most of the time I feel totally inadequate!