Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday celebrations.

Today is Chris' 32ND birthday. It was such a great day! He didn't have to work, or go to school, which was such a nice change. While the three older kids were in school, we took Nicolas and went to lunch, then went to Costco. After the kids came home from school, we celebrated with giant cupcakes, courtesy of Costco:) It's kind of nice that our birthdays are close together (I turned 34 last Friday), because we can always figure out a way to combine them whatever way we need to work around our schedules.
Hmm...I wonder where Noah gets it?

6 comments:

Kara Hanson said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! Even though it is belated. Hope you are all doing well. Luv ya, Kara

Student Entrepreneur said...

Happy birthday to both of you!! What day is your birthday? For some reason, I don't have it on my yearly calendar! I don't know how that happened and for so long!! How is Nick doing? Deano was in the ER again last night and this time for stiches! That little boy!

Jeff Hansen said...

sweet -- happy birthday to you both!

Brandon and Katee said...

Happy Birthday you two!! I love those cupcakes from costco, the yummiest thing ever!! Oh and I love Chris saying "me" on the video, I'm sure the kids loved that.

Jennifer Groves said...

Happy birthday to the both of you! I love the way you celebrated! Those cupcakes look so yummy. I might steal your idea for Erik's birthday. He hates his birthday, (which I can't figure out...I'm older than him), and that would be fun for him.

By the way I love your hair too...it's really cute!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

HAppy Birthday Chris. I love you..