IDAHO STATE
U N I V E R S I T Y
Chris just finished his last final, and thus ends his days as full-time student, full-time trooper, and part-time daddy and husband! We're all so proud of how hard he has worked for the past few years, and now hopefully we can reset our balance of family, fun and adventure. Thanks to all of you that have sent your congratulations and best wishes recently; we both appreciate all the support we have received.
6 comments:
Congrats! Congrats! I still am so grateful for when that time came for us. Doing so much with a family is real dedication on everyone's part, not just chris'. Congrats! Enjoy family time!
Congrats!! Are you sure you aren't doing anything this weekend? We can be there if you are!! Congrats again!!
Congrats...I'm sure it will be nice to have him home more:)
Congrats to both of you!! It must be such a good feeling.
Congratulations! That is so awesome!
Congratulations!And to answer your question, Hovenweep is in south eastern Utah, by Blanding.
Post a Comment