Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas traditions.

Tonight the kids got bundled up in their new Christmas jammies and we read some stories in the 'Friend' magazine about the importance of being mindful of the true spirit of giving at this time of year. Then we said family prayer and sent the kiddos off to bed. Sophie said the prayer: "Heavenly Father, please bless Jesus that he'll have a good birthday tomorrow! Amen."

Now I've got the homemade Christmas tree shaped cinnamon rolls in the fridge to rise overnight, and Chris and I are just relaxing, watching Twilight for the umpteenth time, waiting for all the kids to fall asleep; two down, two to go! I'm so glad we've been wrapping presents gradually over the past couple of weeks, so the work to do tonight is minimal. I'm so excited for our kids to enjoy a super great day tomorrow. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: