Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Not just for kids.


We made the kids take turns opening their presents so they could watch each other instead of rushing through all their own gifts. It made the moment last a little longer.

Sam really likes his Drawn to Life SpongeBob game for DS. All four kids ended up receiving a DS game, but unfortunately we only have 2 DS consoles, so I'm afraid there will be some arguments tonight!


Here the kids are trying out the creepy crawly maker. I remember having one of these when I was a kid.

Nerf gun wars were a major part of our day, and pretty much everyone in the family was involved at some point.


Noah trying out his Moonshoes. They're like mini trampolines for your feet, and a bit tricky until you get the hang of it!


Of course, Daddy had to give the Mario Bros. Wii game a try.

Chris and Sam working on the Lego home. Legos are so cool!


Sophie, multitasking. ;)

2 comments:

John said...

Your kids, your home and everything looks so clean and nice and happy. Merry Christmas

Ken and Jan said...

I'm glad you and your family had a merry Christmas!