Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is the place.


Yesterday morning after dropping the kids off at school, I noticed how beautiful the sunrise looked over the mountains. I climbed up a little bit on the hill behind our house to take this picture. I'm so grateful to live in such a pretty place; I just love the way the mountains make us feel like we're enveloped and protected. I also noticed while I was up on the hill that there were fresh mule deer tracks. We haven't been able to see the deer during the daytime yet, and I've been watching for them ever since the snow has been driving them down lower from the mountains. They must be sneaking down at night, but I'm sure sometime soon they'll start spending more time grazing down here closer to the house and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

John said...

WOW you really live in a beautiful place, and I love the note from your sweet little grill :) too cute.