
This morning the dog was barking at the back door, so I thought he wanted to be let out. As I came around the corner headed to the door, I saw this coyote standing about 5 or 6 feet from our back door. By the time I was able to grab the camera, he had run back up the hill, but Chris used his coyote call to lure him back a little and he showed himself long enough for me to snap this shot from a distance.
4 comments:
You have all sorts of fun at your house. Scary fun that is.
Wow! Cool. Adam and I saw to wild coyotes playing by the side of the freeway this morning! Is it the cold that brings them out! hah
Chris is like Steve Irwin, or Dr. Doolittle, whichever of those guys talks to animals. So funny. I probably would be a little freaked out by the coyote in my backyard. It's a beautiful picture though.
You seriously crack me up. I cannot wait to see you guys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment